Most of our current client relations are virtual. It happens through follow-up calls, check-in e-mails, in-app orders, text messages, etc. If you can service your clients on this basis, no matter where they are in the world, does it really matter where your assistant is based? Would you not be able to manage some of your staff on the same basis?
If you can service your clients well, no matter where they are in the world, would you not be able to manage some of your staff on the same basis?
If you have a virtual assistant who is sharp and responsive and helps you get what you need when you need it, you have a trusted business partner who frees up your time and takes a load off of your shoulders.
What can a virtual assistant do for you?
Anything that does not require her physical presence.
This means she can assist with amongst other things:
- E-mail Screening – Screen your e-mail and respond on your behalf
- Diary Management – Schedule and confirm your appointments
- Book your travel arrangements
- Perform miscellaneous research
- Fill out expense reports and track reimbursements
- Create invoices and post payments on your bookkeeping system
- Draft and maintain a database
- Do transcription
- Create basic reports
Let your mind wander over the tasks that virtual staff might be able to handle on your behalf. Except for the time they save you, virtual staff also costs your company less in terms of office space, internet usage, computer hardware, paper, coffee… and you don’t have the hassle of managing their leave or taxes either.
Outsourcing simplifies your business.