To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
You consent to our cookies if you continue to use our website.
What are cookies?
This page describes what information they gather, how we use it and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored however, our website (and many other websites) rely on cookies to enable certain functionality. If you choose to disable cookies, some of the services available on our website may not work properly.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our access and control. We only share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.
These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described in this declaration.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers downloadable content, newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to us through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence. We also use this information to communicate with you regarding your request to receive more information about our services.
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this
analysethe use and performance of our website and services.
Third Party Cookies
We also use third party cookies – which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting – for our advertising and marketing efforts. The following section details which third party cookies you might encounter through this site.
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. The data collected through these cookies is anonymous, does not collect specific customer data and is never shared with other third parties. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site ensuring we understand which
optimisationsour users appreciate the most.
- As we sell a service it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The
behaviouraladvertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- If you use the buttons that allow you to share content via social networks like Twitter and Facebook, these companies may set a cookie on your computer memory. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
You can limit the collection of your information by disabling cookies on your browser. You may also be able to modify your browser settings to require your permission each time a site attempts to set a cookie. However, our website (and many other websites) rely on cookies to enable certain functionality. If you choose to disable cookies, some of the services available on our website may not work properly.
You as the user have the right to change or withdraw a cookie consent simply by deleting all cookies for our domain (adminassist.co.za) – for more details, see aboutcookies.org.