Outsourced Admin Assistants
Dedicated virtual and onsite assistants to support you with business admin.
get ahead again
Balance your workload
grow your business
Outsource a Wide Range of Tasks
Many businesses need dedicated help with their admin, but don’t want to hire a full-time assistant. We provide professional Assistants, who work by the hour, so you can focus on those tasks that will get the business growing.
Having an assistant offers you great flexibility – while you’re doing one task, she’s completing the other.
Assistants can help with business admin such as accounting, processing e-mails and product research, but they can also offer support with more advanced services such as transcription, translation and drafting minutes.
3 steps to free yourself from admin and make business simple again:
TELL US WHAT YOU NEED
Let us know you are ready to get started (mail/phone/online form, we don’t mind) so we can discuss your unique needs.
Once you have signed up, our team specialist will find the best assistant within our network to support you and your organisation.
WORK WITH YOUR ASSISTANT
The carefully selected assistant is introduced and the two of you are ready to start working!
Services we offer
Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Sorting and capturing receipts
- Posting in bookkeeping systems
- Sending statements to clients
- Sending payment reminders
- Bank recons
- Paying my staff
- Submitting my VAT
- Drawing up financial statements
- Preparing tax returns
- Building a database and sorting out my existing database
- Arranging a stylish stand at an expo
- Arranging marketing events for my company
- Coordinating the design and printing of marketing material
- E-mail screening for customer queries or FAQ’s
- Travel arrangements
- Following up on clients, suppliers and orders
- Diary management
- Collecting feedback and testimonials from clients
- Send messages for client birthdays or appointments
Documents & General Business Admin
- Typing services
- On-site filing and organising
- Scanning documents
- Completing forms for e.g. credit applications or registration as preferred supplier
- Processing emails
- Managing your diary
- Internet-based research on for e.g. products, prices or office equipment
- Sending messages to clients for e.g. birthdays or appointment reminders
- Making travel arrangements
- Following-up with people and projects
- Taking notes during meetings
- Internet-based research
- Event Coordination
- Website Maintenance
Specialised & Technical Services
- Transcription (typing a recorded conversation)
- NPO (Non-Profit Organisations) registration
- Sitting in on meetings to draw-up minutes or draft minutes from a recorded meeting
- Project management
- Managing CPD points
What our clients are saying
By using an AdminAssist VA I can focus on increasing sales and customer retention while she takes care of my back office admin!
– HELLOAFRICA PROMOTIONS
The friendly and reliable support I receive from AdminAssist has not only enabled me in delivering the level of service clients expect from our practice, but also significantly enhanced my productive capacity to my team and clients.
– KRIEL & CO
You guys really do offer a wonderful service, and I am always surprised by how quickly you complete tasks that would take me ages to do myself.
– PRIME INTERIORS