We would not be doing the type of work that we are doing if we did not like it or enjoy it, at least, right? Marketing and taking on new clients and services is great! Admit it…you love the rush! Why wouldn’t you?! :) Meetings, quotes, project management and overall communication, and all of sudden, we realize that we are strapped for time and we begin to forget some of the mental notes that we have made earlier in the day. Who do I need to see next? What communication is outstanding? Did I even get all my invoices out for the month?
It’s amazing to see before your very own eyes just how much administration that time, productivity and enjoyment can generate! About now you wish that you had a hand that could keep up with your energy levels and help with all your administrative needs. Ah, you thought it was virtually impossible to get part-time virtual assistant in South Africa, didn’t you?
Reasons to act now rather than later:
- You are still in control of your business.
- You cannot afford to lose precious time interviewing all the part-time assistants in Johannesburg!
- Ugh, employee training…who wants to do that! :(
- You do not have the time to micro-manage people. Your business needs you to keep producing the goods!
- You may not get the maximum output out of an employee that you have invested in.
- It is a proven fact that businesses grow from collaboration with external or outsourced entities rather than looking internally for solutions all the time.
Imagine getting to a point where every time you sit down at your work station, it is to open new channels and to create new business without the burden and worry about accurate capturing of data or catching up on outstanding communication. With a virtual assistant, this is more than possible, it is a readily available administration service! Great news…you just got cooler! Choosing AdminAssist, you have just joined an elite group of productive successful people.